1. Reduce the risk of injury - your personal trainer will make sure you’ve got the correct form when exercising which will help prevent injury.
2. Help with motivation - do you struggle to get motivated? Our personal trainers give you their full support outside the PT session as well as during and will find techniques that help you stay motivated as everyone is different these will be tailored to you as an individual.
3. Find ways to exercise - we will help find ways around your boundaries and will work out a plan to fit into your current schedule.
4. Accountability - your PT session will be booked in advance and we come to you, so there’s no excuses for you not to exercise, you don’t even need to find time to get to a gym.
5. Variety - do you get bored of doing the same exercises? We keep sessions fresh and mix it up so you will never know what’s coming! We have various fitness equipment which we bring to sessions and will find what ways of exercising you like best.
6. Learn life long skills - our aim is to give you all the knowledge you need to help lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
7. ‘Personal’ training - we assess your specific needs, injuries, health conditions or training goals and work with you to devise a clear plan with long term and short term goals.
8. A great resource - all our trainers are qualified in specific areas so not only do you get the knowledge from 1 trainer but they are all there to give you advice and support you.
9. Get results quicker - sessions are tailored to your individual goals and your personal trainer will be motivating you throughout your workout which means you will get results faster.
10. Positivity - our trainers will bring positivity into your life, they will help you turn negatives into positives which in turn will help your mindset and the way you see yourself and the world around you, this will help you lead a happier life.